“Winners don’t do different things, they do things differently”. Being a winner,the Management and faculty of Sresakthimayeil Institute of Nursing & Research strongly believe in true education. True education is training of both head & heart. A true broad based education prepare students to compete in life without losing their areas of specialization. The first stepone takes in learning is to “learn to learn”.
We believe that nurses play a vital role in the delivery of multi-disciplinary health care services. The management and faculty of the college forms the bases for systematic education and training of students towards the complete development of physical, intellectual, cultural and social qualities based on scientific principles and related to ideals of nursing. We prepare nurses to function as first level professionals capable of delivering quality nursing care with a holistic approach.
- To Enhance the health and wellbeing of the people by advancing the profession of nursing through Education and Service at Under Graduate and Post Graduate Level.
- We believe that “Health is state of complete physical, mental and social well being and not merely the absences of disease or infirmity (WHO).
- “Nursing is the protection, promotion, and optimization of health and abilities, prevention of illness & injury, alleviation of suffering through the diagnosis and treatment of human response and advocacy in the care of individual, families, communities, and population”.
- Students are encouraged to think critically and actively participate in all aspects of their educational experiences, Facilitates students development, personal satisfaction and a commitment to a life long learning.
- “The faculty have the responsibility to be the role model and enhance the students’ knowledge, skills, ability & favorable attitude to qualify as nursing professional in today’s highly competitive and health-conscious society. The experience and learning in Sresakthimayeil Institute of Nursing & Research contribute to the total development of student for democratic living and personal discipline’.