Library is equipped with adequate books, latest National and International Journals.
Rules and Regulation
- Strict silence must be maintained in the Library.
- Reference books may be referred only within the premises of the library. It cannot be taken by the students from the library at any time.
- The library will be kept open on all working days from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm. It will remain closed on Sundays and other recognized holidays.
- Each student will be supplied with two library tickets. Books will be issued against these tickets only. As soon as the book is returned the respective ticket will be returned to the student. Loss of library tickets should be brought to the notice of librarian immediately. The respective student is responsible for all the books borrowed against her ticket.
- If the same book is required by more than one applicant, it will be issued in the order of priority of their application.
- All markings, underlines etc. of books are punishable with fine or replacement or both.
- The student must satisfy herself, whether the book issued to her is in sound condition and if the matter is not brought to the notice of the librarian, the borrower will be held responsible for all damages to books noticed at the time of their return and they have to pay for its replacement.
- If a book is lost by a borrower, she must report the loss to the principal, she must replace the book and if the book is not available, she should pay double the cost of the book.
- If one book out of a set is lost and cannot be replaced, the cost of replacing the whole set will be recovered from the person responsible for the loss.
- A book may be re-issued to the same student at her request if there is no demand for it from any other student.
- The librarian may recollect any book from a student at any time.
- Students are prohibited from sub-lending the books.
- Absence from the college will not ordinarily be accepted as an excuse for delay in the return of books.
- Periodicals and other dailies lying on the tables should no case be removed from the reading room.
- Students doing any damage to any periodicals shall be required to make for the loss and be subjected to further disciplinary action.
- Students shall leave their own books at the entrance before they enter the library.
- All Complaints and suggestions should be first made to the librarian, who will when necessary refer them to principal.
- Students must return all the library books at the end of their course or at the time of leaving the college whichever is earlier. All dues should be paid.
- Transfer certificate and conduct certificate will not be issued to students unless all books from them have been returned.