Our objective of establishing Hostel within the Campus is to provide students “a Home away from Home”, wherein they can feel at ease and put in their best efforts for acquiring ‘A‘ttitude, ‘S‘kill sets and ‘K‘nowledge, towards life. We strongly believe in this formula for life viz., “ASK”. The Hostel Environment certainly provides self-confidence, instills discipline in the minds of students and also provides scope for developing their ideals for harmonious and communal living without Nostalgia; these attributes enable them to share the joys of camaraderie, friendship/ fellowship and professional fraternity; senior students have been trained to be more responsible and thus set good examples for the juniors. Every one should uphold dignity, self respect and reputation of every other student and of the Alma-Mater. ‘Self-help’, ‘Accommodating Intelligence’ and ‘Team spirit’ for the common good are the virtues expected from senior students as well as the freshers.
Computer terminals are available in each hostel for the students. Each room is provided with a telephone. The rooms are spaciously designed with adequate storage moving areas. The wi-fi facility extends to most of the hostels. In addition, some rooms are provided with a wired connection. Access to internet from hostels is a facility that aids the quest for knowledge.
- 24 /& Free Wi-Fi enabled, Aesthetically built architecture.
- Multipurpose Separate Gym for Boys and Girls.
- Facilities for indoor and outdoor games like table tennis, badminton, football, basketball, Volleyball, Lawn Tennis, Throw ball, Cricket.etc.
- Exclusive uninterrupted study room for students after college hours
- Uninterrupted power supply, Separate Generator for Students
- Three aesthetically designed modern hostels with a homely ambiance.
- Leisure Hall with TV.
- 24/7 Medical facility available with free medicines
- Medical Lab facility also available
- Mineral water provided to all the rooms
- Modern dining hall serving nutritious and hygienic Veg. and Non-Veg. food
- Separate food for all Other-state’s students
- Yoga sessions
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant, Post office and Stationery shop inside the Campus.
- STD / ISD Telephone facilities are available