- The duration of certified study for the B.Sc. Degree course in Nursing (Basic) shall extend over a period of four academic years including integrated practice.
- The candidate should complete this course in 8 years (double the duration) from the date of joining the course.
- The course will commence from 1stAugust of the academic year.
- A candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or would complete the said age on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the B.Sc. (Nursing) degree course.
- All kinds of Admission shall be completed on or before 30th September of the academic year. There shall not be any admission after 30th September even if seats are vacant.
- Other State candidates must obtain Migration Certificate from the concerned Department.
- Other state candidates should produce Eligibility Certificate to seek admission by remitting the prescribed fees along with the application form to University.
- Candidates belonging to all categories for admission to the B.Sc., Degree course in Nursing (Basic) should have passed the qualifying examinations (Academic Stream) after period of 12 years of study with the following subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Botany and Zoology.
- Every candidate before admission to the course shall submit to the Principal of the institution a certificate of Medical fitness Certificate from an authorized medical officer that the candidate is physically fit to undergo the academic course.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be passing of Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (12 years course)
Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2), pre – degree Examinations (10+2)
An equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognized Board or University with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with minimum 45% aggregate marks (PCBE).